- Providing and supervising students' service.
- Develop the necessary procedures to control and follow-up students' regular attendance.
- Building and updating students' databases.
- Considering and preserving students’ rights.
- Investigating female students' problems, setting appropriate solutions, and collaborating with the concerned college's and university's authorities.__________________________________________________________
The unit follows up the following:
•the implementation of the executive regulations and rules for university examinations
•students' enrollment timetables in academic departments and coordinating
with programmes committees.
•the final exams' procedures and committees together with the Dean of the college
and academic departments.
•the manipulation of technological methods, E- Learning and teaching and educational media in the college.
•leading committees related to the unit and delivering reports to the concerned circles.
• the activities of the college's orientation week.
•Submit periodic reports to the Dean of the College concerning the affiliated units' procedures according to
the assigned tasks, and the confronting difficulties.
•Coordination with college's units in relevant issues.
•Recommending the approval of the academic departments' lectures timetables.
•recommending the appointment of the units and departments supervisors.
•Evaluate the performance of the unit's employees and submit it to the dean of the college for approval.
•Participation in the membership of preparing the annual report of the college.
• Execute the authorities delegated to the unit by the Dean of the College.