The College of Applied Medical Sciences was established in the month of Sha’ban of the year 1426 AH / September, 2006 at the University of Tabuk under the decision of the Council of Higher Education No. 14/37/1426 and the kind approval of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques the Prime Minister and Chairman of the Council of Higher Education, may God preserve him. It was established with the aim of fulfilling the society’s need of qualified health cadres in various therapeutic, preventive and rehabilitative fields to keep pace with the level of the developed health services and share in the scientific and technical progress in the general health fields. The college started initially with the Department of Medical Laboratory Technology, the Department of Nursing, and then the Department of Physiotherapy. The rest of the departments of the College will be opened successively, God willing.
Educational and research excellence in the field of applied medical sciences to contribute to the service of community.
To provide outstanding education and innovative research in applied medical sciences to produce qualified graduates who will contribute to the service of community
• Offering a Distinguished Applied Medical Education that Meets the Needs of the Labor Market. • Encouraging Applied Medical Research. • Effective Participation in Community Service. • Developing the Infrastructure of Laboratories and Classrooms.