Strategic Planning Unit
The target of starting the Strategic Planning Unit was to achieve strategic planning that helps to develop the work and outputs of the Vice Rectorship for Graduate Studies and Scientific Research. The Strategic Planning Unit was established based on a circular from the Vice Rector for Development and Quality No. 37006/052/39 dated 18/12/1439 AH. The Strategic Planning Unit is administratively affiliated with the Vice Rector of Tabuk University for Graduate Studies and Scientific Research.
Functions of the Strategic Planning Unit
1. Supervising the preparation, implementation, and updating of the strategic plan (vision - mission - strategic objectives) of the Vice Rectorship.
2. Preparing the report of the annual executive plan of the Vice Rectorship, evaluating its compatibility with the strategic plan of the University, and conducting a regular periodic follow-up.
3. Full alignment of the Vice Rectorship strategic plan with the strategic plan of the University and the strategic plans of the deanships affiliated with the Vice Rectorship.
4. Ensuring that the operational strategic performance indicators are aligned with the strategic performance indicators of the University plan.
5. Ensuring that the operational strategic performance indicators are aligned with the strategic performance indicators of the plan of the agencies affiliated with the Vice Rectorship.
6. Preparing performance measurement reports to assess the implementation of the plan.
7. Contributing in the preparation of the Human Resources Development Plan for all the employees of the Vice Rectorship.
8. Providing and analyzing the necessary statistics that may include faculty members, postgraduate students, scholarship students, professors who have received academic promotions, and employees.
9. Carrying out any tasks related to the activities of the Strategic Planning Committee.
Dr. Ahmed Jamal Al Marazeeq.
Associate Professor in the Department of Arabic Language - Faculty of Education and Arts.