Doctor's name here
- Bachelor Degree: BA (Excellent with honors and 93.30%) in English Language and Literature from Tabuk University in 2005.
-Master Degree: MA (Excellent with honorsand GPA 4.70) Educational Applied Linguistics, King Saud University, 2013.
- Got a certificate for studying and passing an online course by Oregon University entitled "Shaping the way we teach English 1: The landscape of English language teaching" on 16/2/2015.
- Got a certificate for studying and passing an online course by Oregon University entitled "Shaping the way we teaching English 2: paths to success in English language teaching" on 20/6/2014
Teaching at the Languages and Translation department:
Translation 3 (ENGL 409)
Participations, Committees and workshops
A member of the academic advising committee in Languages and Translation Department since 2014 and till present.
A member of the curriculum development committee in Language and Translation Department since 2014 and till present.
a workshop about Saudi Digital Library, 2014.
attended several online workshops presented by the Saudi Digital Library in collabiration with different universities. Some are:
- A workshop entitled "Ingram-Person & McGrawhill" which was held on 3/11/2014
- A workshop entitled "A walk through Oxford Scholarship Online" which was held on 3/11/2014.
- A workshop entitled " Oxford Journals Online" which was held on 10/11/2014.
- A workshop about "Wiley e-books" which was held on 11/11/2014.
Attended a workshop about techniques and skills of using electronic sources and internet which was held on 30/5/2009 and lasted for five days.
attended a workshop entitled "selected terms in the domain of University testing, measurement, and evaluation" which was presented on 27/10/2014.
Attended a workshop entitled "Taxonomy of course objectives: domians and levels of learning outcomes" on 3/11/2014.
|الأثنين||مدخل أدب أمريكي||مدخل أدب أمريكي|
|الثلاثاء||مدخل علم اللغة||ساعات مكتبية||ساعات مكتبية||ساعات مكتبية|
|الخميس||مدخل علم اللغة||ساعات مكتبية||ساعات مكتبية||ساعات مكتبية|
Research & literature 1
Interactional feedback has received a lot of attention in the field of second language acquisition. the study aims to contribute to recent investigations of the effects of different types of interactional feedback by examining the immediate delayed effects of recasts and metalinguistic feedback on the development of question formation by Saudi EFL learners.
Research & literature 2
|عنوان المرجع||وصف المرجع||رابط المرجع|
|Merriam Webster||قاموس الكتروني||http://www.merriam-webster.com/|
|Cmbridge Dictionary||قاموس الكتروني||http://dictionary.cambridge.com/|
|Linguist List||قاعدة بيانات||http://www.linguistlist.org/|
|New York Times||صحيفة يومية الكترونية||http://www.nytimes.com|