The course introduces basic concepts of networks, network devices and network administration.
The course introduces basic concepts of networks, network devices and network
1. Introducing the basic concepts of computer networks.
2. Describing the characteristics of different network devices and cables.
3. Providing the students with the skills necessary for setting-up a LAN
4. Introducing the TCP/IP suite of protocols and utilities.
5. Providing the students with the necessary skills for troubleshooting networks.
-UTP Cable fixing.
15 Marks – First monthly exam
15 Marks – Second monthly exam
20 Marks – Quizzes, Presentations, Reports
20 Marks –Practical exams
30 Marks – Final exam