Doctor's name here
August, 2015 The Degree of Master of Arts in Applied Linguistics, Southern Illinois University - Carbondale, USA.
Average: Excellent (3.63)
May 2005, The Degree of Bachelor of Arts and Education in English Language, Tabuk University, KSA.
Average: very good (83.96)
March, 2015 – Present
Coordinator of the Academic Affairs in the Department of Basic Studies and Sciences.
- Assist with developing Academic Affairs technology priorities.
- Develop and maintain and in-depth understanding of the functionality of the Banner student system, identification of and inter-relatedness of data elements for reporting purposes.
- Under the direction of the Vice President for Academic Affairs, develop annual report cycles and strategies to support indirect assessments related to academic programming and disciplines.
- Serve as technical liaison between the Academic Affairs Division, the Information Technology Department, and appropriate departments and committees as directed.
- Project management related to conformance to regulations and associated reporting.
November, 2014 – Present
Member of the Evaluation and Measurement Unit, University of Tabuk, KSA
- Emptying grades on tests and Coding, classification and derivation of new variables.
- Analysis of scores on the test scores and convert multiple systems.
- Staging, discharged, coded, and analyzed for multiple purposes.
November, 2014 to March, 2015
Academic Accreditation Coordinator, University of Tabuk, KSA
- Develop forms and spreadsheets for the display of data.
- On an on-going basis, data needs to be collected, maintained, and analyzed to maintain department accreditations.
- Create and organize databases.
- Other duties as assigned by the Dean.
August, 2008 – Present
English Language Instructor, University of Tabuk, KSA
Teaching English language to students of Faculty of Computer , Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Business.
Teaching English language to students of preparatory year.
- To attend lectures given by the module leader whom they are assisting.
- To teach and supervise students on a regularly monitored basis during tutorials and, where appropriate, practical and laboratory sessions.
- To prepare, under supervision, teaching materials.
- To offer academic help during office hours and answer students’ queries.
- To assist in collecting assignments and other assessment submissions and to invigilate examinations.
- To use and develop e-learning effectively to support learning and teaching.
November, 2005 to July, 2008.
English teacher at elementary, intermediate, and secondary schools, Ministry of Education, KSA.
- Preparing annual plans.
- Teaching , supervising and evaluating students.
- Participating in the social activities.
August, 2015. Attending a Workshop titled: " Measurement and diagnosis of gifted and talented students ", De Bono Center for Teaching Thinking, Jordan.
March, 2015. Attending a workshop titled "How to create an exam based on the criteria of making exams", University of Tabuk, KSA.
March, 2014. Attending a workshop titled "Measurement and Evaluation in Universities between Theory and Practice", University of Tabuk in collaboration with the National Center for Assessment for Higher Education.
August, 2015, A Certificate of Attendance, De Bono Center For Teaching Thinking.
March, 2014. A Certificate of Attendance of a workshop of "Measurement and Evaluation in Universities between Theory and Practice", University of Tabuk in collaboration with the National Center for Assessment for Higher Education.
August, 2010, Certificate of Achievement of TOEFL, Educational Testing Service.
July, 2010, Certificate of Achievement of "The Intensive English Program", ELS Language Center.
December, 2015, Certificate of Achievement of "Computer Using in Official Works", Ministry of Education.
September, 2007, Certificate of Technology Offices for one year, Technical and Vocational Training Corporation.
Arabic - English - French.
Research & literature 1
Research & literature 2