SNCS was established at the University of Tabuk on 27/2/2011.
Board of Director
1.Vice President for Postgraduate Studies and Scientific Research Chairman
2. Dean of Scientific Research Vice chairman
3. Director of the Sensor Network and Cellular System Research Center Secretary
4. Dean of the Faculty of Engineering Member
5. Dean of the Institute for Research and Consultancy Member
6. Vice Dean of Information Technology for Electronic Services Member
7. Supervisor of the Entrepreneurship Unit Member
8. Dr. Ahmed bin Ibrahim Ali Al-Zahmi (Faculty of Engineering) Member
9. Dr. Saleh bin Ahmed Al-Ghamdi (Faculty of Science) Member
10. Dr. Omar bin Abdullah Al-Balawi (Faculty of CIT) Member
11. Mr. Mardi Bin Oudeh Al-Enezi Rapporteur
SNCS pursues innovative research and development on sensor networks and cellular systems and their applications in areas that directly benefit the Saudi society. As members of SNCS, this pursuit is both our aim and priority. We are passionate about creating and harnessing the technological advances that contribute to enhancing the quality of life, resource sustainability, and economic prosperity consistently with the Saudi Vision 2030. We collaborate with eminent researchers from around the globe to forge lasting mutual benefits that far exceed individual contributions. SNCS home page is just the starting point, contact us to provide you more information.