Unit of Public Relations and Marketing
Tasks of the Public Relations and Marketing Unit:
- Improving the connection between the institute and the community using available media to develop confidence and achieve cooperation.
- Supporting the connection between the institute and the private/public sector through exchanging knowledge, data, and statistics to coordinate work and achieve cooperation whether directly from the institute or through one of its units.
- Collecting, arranging, and saving data, statistics, conclusions, and regulations on projects and plans according to a transparent system allowing individuals to make use of them and access information rapidly.
- Organizing efforts and work to reply to private and important inquiries that are directed to the institute or its units.
- Undertaking press activities and releasing papers, magazines, and newsletters with other sectors that the institute see as appropriate.