Unit of expertise houses
House of Expertise Unit
The House of Expertise Unit includes houses of expertise that are established by a faculty member or a group of faculty members at the university in which they share the same or semi-specializations that complement one another. The House of Expertise Unit offers consultative, research and practical services or studies based on a commercial basis.
Services in the unit:
- Offering opportunity for university's members to engage their expertise in resolving community issues.
- Proposing consultative, research and training services or studies
Tasks of the Unit:
- Marketing houses of expertise for both the private and public sectors.
- Financial Supervision on houses of expertise contracts as well as closing final accounts for each house of expertise’s contract. Add to this, closing accounts of House of Expertise Unit.
- Supervising the outcomes of houses of expertise, and assessing the stakeholder’s satisfaction level on the findings.
- Initiating a database of the houses of expertise at the university and updating their information periodically.
- Contribution in developing the national laboratory services sector to serve the local economic.
For establishing a house of expertise under the umbrella and supervision of the Research and Consultancy Institute, please fill in the forms below, with attachments and send them directly to the dean of the Research and Consultancy Institute or via the email below