Vision, Mission , Values and objectives of the Faculty
"Distinguished faculty in education and scientific research to serve the community"
" Offering an outstanding academic learning to graduate qualified human cadres in the theoretical and applied sciences to meet the needs of the labor market and society in accordance with an environment that supports scientific research"
In addition to the Islamic values, other values include:
- Distinction and Quality
- Social Responsibility
- Creativity and Innovation
1. To improve students ability and capability in the various faculty programs and work to develop new programs for graduate studies in all departments.
2. To enhance faculty staff efficiency and attract more expertise and dispatch distinct students to obtain M.Sc. degree and doctorate.
3. To increase the effectiveness of the means of improvement and qualitative development of the faculty; by holding specialized scientific seminars and scientific conferences, and feedback from students about faculty members.
4. To assess and design modern curricula for the Faculty, and to study the creation of new programs in the faculty in line with development requirements and the needs of the labor market.
5. To cooperate and coordinate with Faculties of Science at other national and international institutions, and stand on the experiences of similar faculties inside and outside the Kingdom in the areas of faculty programs in order to obtain the academic accreditation.
6. To encourage faculty research activities for community uplift, and develop the system of scientific research, by establishing state of the art research laboratories, and the issuance of a special scientific journal for the faculty.