Program Education objectives
- Provide graduates with a deep understanding and knowledge of Computer Science, in order to be engage in the productive practice of computer science to identify and solve significant problems across a broad range of application areas.
- Produce graduates who apply their computer science knowledge and skills for the overall benefit of a diverse society.
- Produce graduates who will enhance the economic well-being of both Tabuk area and the kingdom through a combination of technical expertise, leadership, and entrepreneurship.
- Prepare students for successful and productive careers as CS Professionals in both industry and government.
- Prepare graduates to have understanding and knowledge on ethical, legal, social and global policy issues in secured computer systems.
- Develop a good teamwork and communication to address society and organizational needs with professionalism.
- Prepare students to pursue graduate studies and for life-long learning in a rapidly evolving field.