The competition of the best scientific research for Teaching Staff and Students
In the light of encouraging the scientific research cooperation between the teaching staff and the students and developing the students' research skills the Deanship of Graduate studies is pleased to announce the best scientific research competition.
The Competition Goals
The competition goals are based on the Deanships' strategic ambition to achieve its vision and mission in caring about students, develop their scientific and research skills, and building communication bridges between students and teaching staff in the graduate studies.
The competition Awards
- Presenting the first three researches in the scientific symposium of graduate studies on Wednesday 16/7/1441 Hijri.
- Printing the best three researches in the University Journal and the scientific journals.
- Presenting the winning researches on the deanships' website
- The subject of the research should present an academic addition to the scientific field.
- Abiding by the correct research scientific methodology
- The research should not exceed 30 pages with margins 2,5 cm and 3,5 cm.
- Should be in MS word fil, font 16 Traditional Arabic and for English researches New Times Roman font 14.
- The cover page should include the name, ID, college, department, supervisor, participants.
- The research should be sent in word and pdf format to the following email GDHR@ut.edu.sa and includes the name and number of the researcher.