COLLEGE VISION & MISSION
To offer distinguished education, research, and community service contributions.
To equip graduates with the expertise needed to meet community needs and support developmental projects in Tabuk.
In addition to Islamic values, other values include:
- Distinction and quality
- Integrity and Respect
- Creativity and Innovation
- Leadership and Taking Responsibility
- Loyalty and Belonging
- Transparency and Accountability
- Social Responsibility
Strategic Goals of the College
- Improving and developing the educational programs to meet the needs of the labor market.
- Promoting social and voluntary activities of the college to serve the society.
- Sustainable development and training of Tabuk Community college staff.