Academic counseling committee
1. Provide counselling and assistance to the poorly performed students
2. Manage transfer of students from one major to another major in the college.
3. Deal with registration of students for various courses in every semester according to program study plan and allotment of registered hours based on the average.
4. Deal with withdrawal and postponement of the courses and discontinuation of the students according to the academic rules and regulations.
5. Addressing students' discipline issues.
6. Submitting an activity report by the chairman of the committee to the Dean of the college periodically