1. Develop common strategies to ensure quality in the college.
2. Oversee the preparation and implementation of strategic plans for the College and its various departments.
3. Promote a culture of quality among staff of the college and hold seminars and meetings and workshops in the field of quality.
4. Adopt the criteria and indicators for academic performance and management in the various units of the university.
5. Draw future strategies for the development of skills of employees of the college in achieving innovation and excellence in teaching.
6. Submit an activity report by the chairman of the committee to the Dean of college periodically.