Academic affairs committee
1. Communicate with the Admission and Registration Department to enter the academic schedule in the admission system.
2. Follow-up training plans and scholarships for employees of the college.
3. Prepare the examination calendar, rules and procedures for conducting examinations.
4. Check the validity of excuses of those students who have not attended the exam and make decisions accordingly.
5. Take decisions about students transferring from one college to another within the university based on the academic rules and regulations.
6. Take decisions about students transferring from outside the university according to the rules of the university.
7. Submit activity report to the Dean of college by the chairman of the committee periodically