System acceptance and registration students
Provisions of the transition from school year to another:
1. Courses are distributed on six years of study, and identifies each academic year the number of units of study as required by the approved plan of study.
2. No student may move from grade level to another only after passing all the courses for each grade level successfully.
3. Students who did not Itosroa because of repetition in the courses are registered in the decisions of the school years gradually, starting from the minimum academic years of study in accordance with the approved plans.
4. Strugglers curriculum because of students failing in the decisions of the requirements of the College is moving to the following years taking into account the following points:
A - No student may move from the first year to second year only after passing all the decisions of that year, and in case of failure in the decision or more after the tests the second round remains the student to repeat the year of study in the decision, or decisions that failed the only study and test. \
B - students Alraspon in the decision of one or more of the decisions of the partitions, or two or more of the decisions of the College in the second school year (after the second round of tests) remain to restore the school year in the study who failed courses and a test
C - It is permissible for students who failed in the decision of one of the decisions of the college academic year after the second tests the second round, move to the third school year, that introduces the student to the next test of the decision failed in it.
D - Alraspon students in the decision of one or more sections of a decision or decisions of the College of the Year for the third course, after the second round of tests remain to restore the school year in courses in which only the study of repeaters and a test.
E - Students Alraspon in any decision of the sessions of multiple weeks, tertiary education (years of study IV, V and VI) remain to re-scheduled to examine and test for additional time, and, if not a student can succeed for the second time he may go to the decision of the next session in the same school year , that introduces the student to the next test of the decision failed in it.
And - It is permissible for students who failed in the decision of one of the decisions of the college school year the fourth after passing all decisions of the sessions of multiple weeks (after testing the second round) go to the school year, the fifth to enter the next test of the decision flunked it, and if they failed in decisions or more decisions by the College after the second round of tests remain to re-fourth year in courses where the only repeaters study and test sessions with the presence of multiple weeks.
5. For the decisions of the requirements of the university, the student in any of the sludge that is going through a maximum at the end of second grade (the end of the third academic year).
Delay and drop out of school
1. A student may apply for postponement of the study for an excuse acceptable to the College Board or his designee, not to exceed a period of delay two-year non-consecutive terms (maximum) during his stay at the university, and then folded recorded after that, and the University Council may in case of necessity exception to this.
2. If the postponement for two consecutive years the University Council may in case of extreme necessity to allow the student to continue study, subject to passing the assessment test in the decisions of the last year has succeeded where, do not count this result within the public recognition, if not passing it could be accepted in the last year of study successfully where.
3. If a student is interrupted for a period equivalent to the study classrooms without the request for a delay, rolling his registration from the university, the University Council and the right turn under if the student dropped out of school for less.
4. If you do not attend the student has come to study in a maximum period of four weeks from the date of start of the study, without requesting the postponement, he folded his registration.
Conversion to college
Student may be transferred to the Faculty of Medicine of the Faculty of others in the same university or another university recognized according to the following conditions:
1. That shall conform to the requirements for admission.
2. For students transferring from the faculties of medicine in the Kingdom, they must have obtained a general assessment or the rate of cumulative well, at least, to be equivalent courses obtained by the student a good grade and above peers in college, and that in the years to the first, second and third decision of the Dean on the recommendation of the relevant committee, and does not accept any transfer students after the third year.
3. For students transferring from colleges other scientific to the first year human medicine, requires the following:
A - The applicant must have the discretion of the year, cumulative grade point average or excellent.
B - have studied the first level of decisions of the chemistry, biology, physics, and English and obtained in each of them to appreciate the excellent.
C - it has not been studied for more than 50% of the total requirements of the converter.
D - Applications must be submitted within the period specified by the university calendar, and sent to the College of differentiation among them, and acceptance is based on the trade-offs, according to the capacity determined by the college.
4. Not be dismissed from the university for educational or disciplinary reasons, and if it turns out after accepting that his dismissal was for these reasons shall be deemed acceptance canceled.
Dismissal from the university
1. If the student does not work after serving two-year school years in any first, second and third.
2. If the student fails in any of the decisions of the sessions for three weeks, multiple times in the past school fourth, fifth, sixth, and the University Council on the recommendation of the College Board to give an exceptional opportunity for students to finish their graduation requirements