The Faculty of Education and Arts was established in 1406 H. It was called the Community College and it used to award the diploma degree. Work began at college in the first semester of the academic year1407 / 1408 H. to share the rest of the community colleges the responsibility of upgrading the level of qualification and preparation of teachers in KSA in general and primary stage teachers in particular. In 1409 H. the college changed its name to the College of Teachers and used to grant bachelor degree (B.A/B.Sc.) and it included both the scientific and literary sections. After joining the University of Tabuk in the academic year 1428/1429 H. and after being restructured, the college changed its name in 1430 to become the Faculty of Education and Arts, University of Tabuk.
The campus of the Faculty of Education and Arts, Boys' Section, lies in the university campus whose total area is estimated at 12 million square meters. It is worth mentioning that the university campus is still under construction. As for the campus of the Faculty of Education and arts, Girls' Section, it is located at Al-Masif Neighborhood in the city of Tabuk.
The current academic departments at the Faculty of Education and Arts are:
The Faculty of Education and Arts, boys' Section, currently comprises eight academic departments that work to achieve the vision and mission and to meet the needs of college faculty members in all categories and disciplines of study offered by the College, namely:
1 - Department of Islamic Studies
2 - Department of Special Education
3 - Department of Arabic Language
4 - Department of Educational Administration and Planning
5 - Department of Languages ??and Translation
6- Department of Curricula and Methodology
7 - Department of Education and Psychology.
8 - Department of Educational Technology.