Vision & Mission &Values& Objectives
A distinguished faculty which excels in education, research, and community service in the fields of computing and information technology, both locally and regionally.
To provide a distinguished education based on advanced knowledge and skills to promote carrying out innovative research that contribute to community service.
In addition to adhering to the values and teachings of our Islamic religion, the College is committed to the following values:
- Development and Quality
- Creativity and Innovation
- Trust and Justice.
- Work as one team.
- Transparency and Credibility.
- Providing quality university-education that meets the needs of the labor market.
- Conduct and implement innovative scientific research to meet the needs of the labor market and society.
- Active participation in sustainable development and community service.
- Contribute to the development of an effective administrative, regulatory and financial environment at the University.