Vision, Mission and Values
A satellite that offers quality university education.
To offer distinguished training, research, and education services, and provide a motivating environment for education and innovation which serves the local community.
In addition to Islamic values, other values include:
- Distinction and Quality
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Creativity and Innovation
- Transparency and Accountability
- Loyalty and Belonging
- Honesty and Respect
- Leadership and Responsibility
- Social Responsibility
Objectives of the College:
1. Graduation of a generation conscious and capable of giving knowledge and knowledge.
2. Meet the labor market needs of graduates who are competent and excellence in various fields.
3. Building bridges of communication with the local community in the governorate of Duba.
4. Creating new sections serving the local community.
5. Developing professional abilities at the university college to keep abreast of the development