SNCS Research Center was established at the University of Tabuk through a contract signed on 27/2/2011 between the Ministry of Education and the University of Tabuk.
Board of Director
- President: Vice President for Graduate Studies and Scientific Research
- Vice President: Dean of the Deanship of Scientific Research
- Rapporteur: Director of SNCS
- Member: Vice Director of SNCS
- Internal member : From the University of Tabuk
- External member: From outside the University of Tabuk
SNCS pursues innovative research and development on sensor networks and cellular systems and their applications in areas that directly benefit the Saudi society. As members of SNCS, this pursuit is both our aim and priority. We are passionate about creating and harnessing the technological advances that contribute to enhancing the quality of life, resource sustainability, and economic prosperity consistently with the Saudi Vision 2030. We collaborate with eminent researchers from around the globe to forge lasting mutual benefits that far exceed individual contributions. SNCS home page is just the starting point, contact us to provide you access to our wiki.
- Unit of Intellectual Property and Contracts
- Unit of Scientific Events
- Unit of Research and Development
- Support Unit (Administration, Financial, Technical)