Consultative and Academic Services Unit
The University has human resources with excellent qualifications and higher-education degrees graduated from local and international universities. This remarkable human resource is represented by faculty members who have consultative, scientific, and practical expertise in different fields including vocational fields which enables them to offer consultancies for the target group. The consultative policy that the institute adopts is the concentration on the practical side of the consultative process and sharing as well as naturalizing consultative opinions with clients through consultative contracts on a commercial basis.
Services of the unit:
* Coordinating with the university faculty members and setting the consultative and academic contracts.
* Participating in setting and implementing the marketing and strategic plans of the Consultative and Academic Services Unit.
* To be the liaison party between the stakeholder/client and the university faculty member.
Tasks of the Unit:
* Supervising the assessment process of academic and consultative services offered by the university faculty members and assessing the clients’ satisfaction level on the academic and consultative services.
* Financial Supervision on the academic and consultative contracts as well as closing final accounts for each course. In addition to this, closing accounts of the Consultative and Academic Services Unit.
* Administrative supervision on the academic and consultative contracts.
* Updating the university faculty members’ information periodically.