Directory of Faculty of Sharia and Regulations
There is no doubt that the faculties of Shari'a are receiving great attention from the governors of the matter, God willing, and foremost among them the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques and His Crown Prince, believing in their role in protecting the belief and spreading the true religion and the clear doctrine that is far from extremism and extremism. And did not stand by the leaders of the matter when they accuse him in this immaculate country, but hastened to spread the word of Tawhid and guide people to the tolerance of Islam and honor the bondage of the Creator, and the dissemination of science.
- College Vision:
Providing legal and legal education, based on the applied method
- Faculty Message:
To provide distinguished university education for the graduation of legitimate and regular competencies equipped with knowledge, skills and abilities to meet the needs of the community and development projects in accordance with a distinct educational and administrative environment and supportive of scientific research.
- Objectives of the College:
* Providing legal and formal education that meets the needs of the labor market.
* Support scientific research.
* Effective contribution to the service of society.
* Developing the administrative and administrative environment in the college.
* Developing the financial resources of the college.
- Special conditions for admission to the college:
- Obtain a high school certificate or equivalent from within or outside the Kingdom.
- Pass the capacity test conducted by the National Center for Measurement and Evaluation.
- The student or student is a Saudi national or a Saudi mother except those who have been excluded from the University Council.
- Should not have passed the high school diploma for five years.
- A summary of the departments and programs of the College:
The Faculty of Shari'a and Systems offers two programs (Sharia Program / Systems Program). The two departments of the Faculty participate in the educational process for the students of the Faculty of Shari'a and Law in an integrated manner to teach the courses of the Faculty of Sharia and Regulations. The student will then graduate with a bachelor's degree in one of the two programs.
First: Department of Sharia:
The Shari'a Department is one of the departments of the Faculty of Sharia and Law at the University of Tabuk. It offers all knowledge and legal skills through its program, in accordance with the cultural background of Saudi Arabia and the international systems to enhance students' knowledge and skills in line with the vision of the Kingdom 2030.
General information about the department:
The Sharia program is offered at the Faculty of Sharia and Law at the University of Tabuk, as well as in the student section. Students were accepted in 1435/1436 AH. 110 students were accepted and 3 students were enrolled. In the year 1436/1437, And (93) students, and in the year 1437/1438 e the number of students (104), and (127) students, and in 1438/1439 the number of students (133) students and (140) students, with a total of (1744) students Since the beginning of the program.
- The number of hours of Sharia program (177) hours.
Second: Law Department:
The Department of Law is one of the departments of the Faculty of Sharia and Law at the University of Tabuk, which provides through its program all the knowledge and legal skills required for its students, in line with the vision of the Kingdom 2030.
- General information about the department:
The Law program at the Faculty of Shari'a and Law offers the University of Tabuk at its headquarters as well as in the female section.
The Department started with students only in 1435/1436 AH, 179 students were accepted, while in the year 1436/1437 AH 159 students were 173 students. In 1437/1438, the number of students was 138 and 171 students. ) Student, and in the year 1438/1439 e the number of students (120) students, and (140) students, with a total of (1080) students and students since the beginning of the program
- Number of hours of the Law program: (144) hours.
- Degrees awarded by the College:
- The Shari'a Department is awarded a bachelor's degree in Shari'a, after passing the number of hours allocated to obtain a bachelor's degree in Sharia (177) hours in eight levels of study.
- The Law Department is granted a bachelor's degree in Law, after passing the number of hours allocated for obtaining the degree (144) hours in eight levels of study.
- Fields of work graduates of the Faculty of Sharia and Law:
A bachelor's degree in Sharia or a Bachelor of Law degree is expected to enroll in one of the following sectors:
The judiciary - the writings of justice - the legal departments in the governmental and private bodies - the work of legal advice - the investigative bodies - the prosecution - the arbitrators.
- The most important possibilities available within the college:
The faculty of Shari'a and Law has a number of internal possibilities, the most important of which are the containment of its buildings on equipped classrooms, a library for the college, a court of law, a theater, a computer lab, student dormitories and a building for student activities.
- College Communication:
Dean of the Faculty of Sharia and Law: d. Abdul Rahman bin Nasser Al - Atawi.