Rules and regulations
The study in faculty of pharmacy - University of Tabuk is a systematic study for six years in a credit hours system, where the academic year is divided into two semesters. One semester consists of fifteen weeks does not include registration and quarterly tests and final periods. It is expected from students enrolled in that program that they will finish the program requirements continuously and systematically in each semester, college graduate and get a degree of Pharm D after achieving 203 credit hours of study, and the duration of the study is divided accordingly into three phases:
Phase I: Preparatory school year to study necessary for the following stages of the basic sciences.
Phase II: the second and third years of study to the fifth to study pharmacy and medical science applied.
Phase III: This is the sixth year in which hands-on clinical pharmacy specialist hospitals and medical centers as well as for the preparation of the graduation project.
You will find more detailes about the courses, rules and regulations and application forms in the following links:
- Application forms
- Faculty Guide
- Department of Pharmacognosy and Natural Products' Guide
- Department of Pharmacy Practice's Guide
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry's Guide
- Department of Pharmacology's Guide
- Department of Pharmaceutics' Guide
- Student Guide
- Academic Advising Guide
- Pharmaceutical Field Training-1
- Pharmaceutical Field Training-2
- Pharmaceutical Field training-3
- Clerkship manual