Prince Fahad Bin Sultan Scientific Chair
About the chair
The idea of ??the chair under the guidance and follow-up of His Royal Highness Prince Fahd bin Sultan bin Abdul Aziz, Emir of Tabuk region to be the chair a research and an outstanding reference means to develop, support and enhance disease diagnosis and detection of causes and practical application of knowledge at the University of Tabuk to contribute to the treatment. Have the leadership of local, regional and global in order to be an opportunity for employees of the University of academics and professionals and other community members to participate in research activities and benefit from the services and the results of research this chair to be the work of the chair is the use of modern techniques in the diagnosis of diseases and contribute to the treatment and training and the provision of distinctive competencies with high capacity and efficiency of the use of the latest medical diagnostic techniques so as to ensure continuity of services to chair the local community in the region of Tabuk and in the future to various parts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the world.
Vision, Mission and Goals
To become a national benchmark of world-class in the use of advanced techniques in the detection of diseases and their causes to help treat
Harnessing advanced technologies to detect the precise causes of disease and to provide appropriate treatment
- Studies and scientific research on the use of latest technologies in the detection of diseases and their causes and the provision of adapted for local use.
- Development of scientific thought in the field of specialty chair of research through the development of scientific and professional performance of the technical team and the opportunity for researchers and stakeholders, and familiarized themselves with training on the use of modern technologies.
- Cooperation, coordination and closer links and facilitate the exchange of scientific production in the field of medical diagnostics using modern techniques between bodies and institutions and centers on the inside and outside the Kingdom.
- Provide advice and carry out the necessary studies to raise the level of performance in the institutions and health authorities with regard to the different areas of employment for the chair.
- Development and research in the field of standards of medical tests to diagnose disease and detect Mspptha using modern techniques and participate in performance monitoring and quality assurance.
- Promote the principle of partnership in the use of advanced techniques for the detection of diseases between the University of Tabuk and Albahtin in the field of health all over the world.