COLLEGE VISION & MISSION
The Faculty of Engineering aspires to be recognized locally and regionally as a leading institution in engineering education, scientific researches and society services in different engineering fields.
The Faculty of Engineering mission is to graduate qualified engineers in accordance with the International Academic Standards in different engineering fields and able to compete locally and internationally, and preparing them to practice their professions competently to meet the changing needs of society, through excellent education and scientific research and partnership with industry and governmental societies.
The Faculty of Engineering has the following objectives that are strongly related to the overall objectives of the University of Tabuk:
- Provide high quality engineering education programs that prepare graduates for a successful career in the engineering fields.
- Provide sufficient breadth and depth knowledge in engineering programs to satisfy the requirements of the national and international accreditation systems.
- Acquire students with the practical engineering skills through enhanced academic programs, laboratories and educational tools therefore; allowing graduates the ability to practice engineering.
- Graduate highly qualified engineers to join the national and international academic institutions to continue their postgraduate educations (M.Sc., Ph.D.).
- Serve as a source of engineering expertise for local industry and society.
- Realize the importance of continues updating and development of the engineering curricula to match the accelerated development in all engineering fields all over the world.