حاصل على ماجستير من جامعة بنها في الكيمياء العضوية وحاصل على دبلومه في الكيمياء الحيويه من جامعة قناة السويس لدي خبره في معالجة مياة الشرب وعمل تقارير عن جودة مياه الشرب ومراقبة جودة الأغذية وتجميع عينات من مراحل التشغيل
Ayman El- Sayed Abd El aziz EL - Sayed
Asham way extension of el cont vally zagazige sharquia.
Current residence: Tabuk city Saudi Arabia
01005607302 (Mobile), +966562565689
Date of birth: 31/10/1979
Place of birth: Saudia Arabia
Marital Status: Married
-M.Sc. of Science in Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of science, Banha University.
"Chemical Studies on some quinazoline compounds having A Biological Activity".
- Diploma in physiology and biochemistry from sauze canal, February, 2008.
- B.Sc., Chemistry (2000) (good), Faculty of science, Zagazige, University.
Arabic: Mother Tongue
- Windows 95, 98, 2000 and XP.
- MINITAB 14 (STATIC. PROGRAM)
- Some computer programs related to the chemical composition of groundwater that classify the water type and make relation between water type and origin of groundwater that give good explanations of the change in water chemistry.
- Using net work in collecting researches in water chemistry fields to using the most modern results of the researches.
- Using computer for making water analysis tables, reports, charts.
- Training in water treatment plant of zagazige water company
- Training in EIPICO Pharmatical Company in 10th of Ramadan city.
- Work as leacture of organic chemistry at tabuk university from 22dec. 2010, up tell now.
- Work in EWRA, Egyptian Water and Wastewater Regulatory Agency (The Regulatory Agency for Water, Wastewater and Consumer Protection).
From 15 March, 2008 up to 1Dec. 2010.
- Experience in analysis data from companies of water, ministry of health, governess and national research center.
- Experience in making reports on water quality
On these governorates.
- Experience in making field scanning on water treatment labs.
- Experience in treatment of data and results using modern computer programs to explain the physical and chemical results in light of the hydrological condition.
- Work in Seavin American company.
From 21 June 2004 to 12 March 2008.
- Good experience in swimming pool treatment and maintenance
- Good experience in treatment water analysis and samples collection and preservation for analysis
- Experience in making reports of water samples analysis
- Taking training on Jacuzzi treatment and maintenance
- Having an experience in work of sand filters and making back wash for the filters
- Experience in maintenance the pumps of chlore and acid and calibration of chemotrole witch gives order to pumps to inject chlore and acid to water
- Experience in using digital apparatuses for testing chlore, pH and turbidity and calibration and preparation buffer solutions, phenol phithaline, otroden and DPD.
- Work in NCMP National Co. for Maize product Egyptian company.
From 1 Jan 2002 to 18 June 2004.
- Work in quality control lab\ quality assurance lab
- Experience in experiments of raw materials of maize
- Experience in starch experiments by weight lose method
- Experience in protein experiments by candehale method or back titration method
- Detection of sugar concentration or kind by using BRIXE
- Detection of so2 in water by using iodine
- Preparation of nitrogen indicator
- Experience in HPLC(high performance liquid chemotraphy) in dilution of samples, injection, calculation of retention time, preparation of resin and making the calculation the percentages of components of sugar
- Experience in calibration ph, conductivity and preparation of buffer solutions
- Experience in measuring the pume of sugar components
- Experience in measuring TDS, Total hardness in potable water, boilers, demin water and have experience in preparation the water of battery
- Experience in detection the percent of protein in meal and feed.
- Experience in detection the concentration of soda and oil
- Experience in calibration of balance.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Team work capability.
- Eager to learn and integrate.
- Hard working.
- Surfing the net.
- Public work.